- Where do you bake?
- Do you have storefront?
- When do I get my order?
- How often do you bake?
- What form of payment do you accept?
- Do you do custom orders?
- How do I store the sweets?
Where do you bake?
Everything is homemade by me.
Do you have storefront?
No, orders are picked up or delivered within Orange County, CA.
As of now, I do not ship.
When do I get my order?
- If flash sale, ASAP since it is ready made.
- If made to order (default), I will give you an estimate of when your order will be made.
- If you need by a specified date, please allow one month’s notice ahead of time.
How often do you bake?
However often I can! Limited depending on work and school.
What form of payment do you accept?
Venmo or cash. For most orders, it can be before or during the pickup/delivery of your sweets.
Do you do custom orders?
I love to! Nothing is sweeter or more fun than personalized desserts. They can be specially decorated pastries, new flavors, or for events! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please, no backing out once your custom order is made.)
How do I store the sweets?
- Macarons: Keep refrigerated, eat at room temperature. Best if eaten within a week. If you want to keep for 1-2 months, store in an airtight container in freezer.
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries: Please eat within 1-2 days. Refrigerate if weather is warm, although the chocolate and strawberry will get soft due to condensation in fridge.
- Cupcakes/Cake: Keep in plastic wrap or container, best if kept in fridge. Please eat within a week.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies: Store in airtight container. Best eaten within 3-5 days.